Solved

Basel Badischer Bahnhof

• 18 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello I have a NC100 with mostly the same possibilities as BC100. So at least by rumors I have heard, that I can drive to from Germany to Basel Badischer Bahnhof. In Basel Badischer Bahnhof I am geographically in Switzerland. Can I drive from Basel Badischer Bahnhof further in Switzerland with the One Country Ticket for Switzerland? If not: Are there any workarounds?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 18 October 2021, 23:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I'm not sure what an NC100 is but Basel Badischer Bahnhof is a German tariff point. If you have German network subscription, such as the BahnCard 100, then it is valid to Basel Bad Bf. From there, the One Country Pass for Switzerland is valid, or any other ticket that is valid on the Swiss network.

Hello 

Thank you for your reply. A NC is a BC for employees of the DB.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Yeah it´s possible :)

As you work for German Rail (as me :D ) you can apply for FIP Tickets  for Switzerland :) Means you get a similar offer to Interrail for free from our Staff office :) (Muat be working for us atleast one year)

and as @rvdborgt said the one countrypass switzerland is not the best option as it covers less than the SwissTravelPass :)

@Geologe1 if you provide me by Private message with your DB email adress i can send you the links with manuals  how to get FIP Tickets/Cupons for Switzerland and many other European Countries. Save the money of the Interrailpass for other nice Countries :)

Ich kann natürlich auch auf Deutsch mit dir schreiben. Grüße von Sebastian Wölfer (DB Netz AG)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@rvdborgt  the NC100 is for employees of DB and Members of the German Parlament :) it just show that you have a bit less service than BC100 user like no Lounge Access :)

@seewulf  Thank you for your support! I will send you my Mail per PM.