Some disclaimers before I ask the questions:
- first time traveler to europe
- purchased a 4 day 1st class Global pass. Used two days already by purchasing seat/reservation on ÖBB after selecting the inter rail/Eurail pass to the “discounts” section
- plan to use the 3rd day on 30th or 31st July for a round trip from Bern to Jungfraugoch, but very confused if/how to go about it.
- traveling with family (and older people) so want to make sure I have reservations. In case things get crowded, at least the young and the old won’t be stressing about seating.
- trying to book the tickets via the SBB app.
So my questions are:
1. What I haven’t figured out is how to “add/apply” my Eurail Global pass to my SBB profile. The only options I see are the Swiss Pass, Half-fare card or the GA travel card. Should I just select the GA travel card? Or is there any other way to select the Global pass?
2. I had read somewhere that the Global pass gives 25% discounts on the Interlaken to Jungfraugoch part of the travel. How can I include that - currently the SBB app gives me a ~$125 option which I assume is the “full price” of the tickets without the 25% off.
Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.
Best answer by thibcabeView original