Solved

Boat from Stockholm to tallinn

• 8 April 2022
  • 2 replies

I would like to know if the boat trip indicated on the interrail pass from Stockholm to Tallinn is included in the Interrail Pass (Global of 22 days)? As it is indicated on the official map… Could you help me please? Thank you

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 8 April 2022, 14:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It gives discount-and thats it. The same discount the ferry-comp will probably also easily give to other categories.

Those maps say nothing (alas) I´ve checked a few for other areas and they were even unable to show the raillines.

Also be aware that there are very, very few trains at all in EEstti, that there is 1 awfully bad connection to Latvia and in general even though a railpass is accepted, its better -for you and your purse-to simply pay any trips. Or even better to bus it onward!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The ferry gives a discount indeed and that also means you don't need a travel day. It depends on the ferry company if the discount is also calculated on the accommodation (for an overnight ferry) and also if regular avance fares could be cheaper. So check and compare on the ferry company's website.