Solved

Bracelets

• 30 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello!

I have done interrail several times, but kept losing the bracelet after a while… :sweat_smile:

Does anyone know if there is a way to get bracelets from previous years? Perhaps Interrail still has some in stock… do they still send them out with the passes? When a friend bought one in the train station here in Vienna, they didn’t have any….

It would be a great part of the interrail adventure to have the bracelet!

icon

Best answer by Nanja 1 July 2021, 15:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Adlet Birtanov  i got few weeks ago one of Interrail/Eurail as present :) They still have them somewhere in their office :) (Maybe visit them in the Netherlands to get such or get in Contact with the Community Manager.

The stations usually doesn´t have these bracelet bestway was to get them by ordering a pass via the offical page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi,  great to hear you have enjoyed wearing them during your previous Interrail adventures! We cannot ship them separately but they are still included when you are ordering an Interrail Paper Pass. Cheers :relaxed:  

Update: the bracelets are no longer provided by Eurail

Badge

@Nanja  do you know if i can get the bracelets if i buy my ticket in a station office?

Thank you in advance

I did buy a pass yesterday and I got them at the station. But I think it depends (country and station). 

Badge

Hi,  great to hear you have enjoyed wearing them during your previous Interrail adventures! We cannot ship them separately but they are still included when you are ordering an Interrail Paper Pass. Cheers :relaxed:  

I have just received my interrail tickets, however I have not received either the maps or the wristbands.

I would like to know what should I do to receive the complete package.

I'm from Lisbon, Portugal and I´m wondering if I can go to Santa Apolónia station to receive the rest of my order. 
I really want the bracelets and maps and I was very sad to see they weren't inside the envelope.