Solved

Bug in the app and pass cannot be activated, request for 100% refunding

• 11 August 2022
  • 2 replies

I purchased a mobile global pass. During the procedure of activation I inserted my ID number with a mistake. I cancelled it and inserted the correct one.  The app did not accept my ID number. It did not accept neither my Passport number. At the station the officer at the counter tried multiple times with no success.  I had to buy a second paper global pass. I wrote to the customer support. The customer support replied with a pre-made Email suggesting I request cancellation of the pass and get 85% refunding. To my objection, that it was not my choice to cancel the pass, instead I was forced into it by a bug in the app I did not receive any answer (10 days now). I wonder if anybody else has had a similar problem and could get the pass refunded.

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 18 August 2022, 09:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi Giovanna, I'm sorry to hear about the troubles that you experienced with the app activation. This does not sound like a bug. Once you enter an ID/passport number, your app becomes associated with it. It can't be corrected by simply adding the right number.  You can simply reach out to us to request that the number be updated. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Giovanna, I'm sorry to hear about the troubles that you experienced with the app activation. This does not sound like a bug. Once you enter an ID/passport number, your app becomes associated with it. It can't be corrected by simply adding the right number.  You can simply reach out to us to request that the number be updated. 

Has this app behaviour been changed? Just a few days ago, I read that someone had deactivated their pass to correct the passport number and that worked.