Solved

Can i change my trip days after activating pass

• 17 March 2024
  • 7 replies

So i have a 7 day pass valid for 30 days. 

I have planned and created my trip but havent yet activated the pass. 

My question is

If i activate the pass the night before first day of travel and connect it to the trip, am i then allowed to change the trip for following days. For example, on day 1 i travel to interlaken and as per my trip i plan on going to Lucerne on day 2 which is what i have planned on my trip. Can i change my mind and go on day 3 instead? When i say days i mean just days and not travel days.

Trying to understand if i can chabge my trip after travelling the first day. Hope that makes sense. 

I want to be able to have tbe freedom to decide based on weather etc if we do day 2 travel day as per planned trip or can that be changed. 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 17 March 2024, 20:45

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can change the contents of your trip any way you like at any time.

The best is also not to activate in advance. That goes for the pass and for any travel days.

Thanks. So i am allowed to activate one day at a time? Should i not have a whole trip planned and attched to pass and only activate it on the day at the station? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes, for a flexipass, you activate travel days one at a time. Whether you plan anything in advance, is up to you. The only requirement is that you activate a travel day and have added the train to your pass before you board. And that you have a reservation if that is mandatory.

That's very helpful.thanks

So, if I understand correctly, I can add trips (trains) to my pass during a travel day. So I can decide at a stopover how the journey will continue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

So, if I understand correctly, I can add trips (trains) to my pass during a travel day. So I can decide at a stopover how the journey will continue.

Yes, that is correct. However, some trains requiring reservations, need to be booked in advance, especially during high season. 

Yes, that is correct. However, some trains requiring reservations, need to be booked in advance, especially during high season. 

Thank you for your response!