Solved

Can I cross my country without stop ?

Hi ! I'm french and I plan to visit spain and Italy during this summer. So can I cross France without stop, to go in Italy from Spain ? 

icon

Best answer by seewulf 12 June 2022, 19:00

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi ! I'm french and I plan to visit spain and Italy during this summer. So can I cross France without stop, to go in Italy from Spain ? 

Only by useing one of your two Homecountry days :/
I have as a German a similar problem when i wanna go from Scandinavia to Italy or from Poland to Netherlands.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You could use a ship instead from Spain to Italy. Maybe you get also discount or it is in Interrail. Look at the pass benefits on interrail.eu

Pass Benefits & Discounts | Interrail.eu

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You could use a ship instead from Spain to Italy. Maybe you get also discount or it is in Interrail. Look at the pass benefits on interrail.eu

Pass Benefits & Discounts | Interrail.eu

@Angelo 
Eurail currently transfer the benefits informations to this page
https://benefitsportal.eurail.com/?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@seewulf yes sure, but from my link you also get to the benefitportal. Thanks for the direct link

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Assuming you also want to come back in the end-it all depends on where you live in this hexagone what works out cheapest. HOme-border ES (note that there is on direct TGV/AVE also a hefty supplmt on pass) or back home from IT (even higher suppl on direct). Simple check what prices are now on this SNCF for these trips. Or fly over, Ryan, Vueling or WIZZair-could be the very cheapest.

Thank you a lot !