Solved

Can I switch dates on interrail pass after activating it?

• 22 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Me and my girlfriend were planning to travel today 22june so we activated our interrail pass yesterday on our mobile devices. Just to make sure it works before we would get on the train today. But now we have both gotten sick so we are wondering if its possible to deactivate the pass or to change the dates. We havent used the pass to board any train and we only have 4 days in total on the pass. If we cant deactivate or change the date we have to buy a new pass if we want to travel in the next couple of days because we need the other 2 days for our return trip. I have asked this question to interrail customer service but they have not responded and I couldnt find a telephone number to call. Any help is appreciated! Thank you 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 22 June 2022, 13:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There is no phone number for support.

It is because of this reason that you should not activate a pass or a travel day in advance. It is fine to test but after that it is better to deactivate it again (only possible until 23:59 CET on the day before).

Only customer support can help here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What you at least can do is to remove any comming journeys connected to your pass so that you don't loose more than one travel day.