Solved

Can I update my first travel day to be earlier than planned?

• 20 April 2022
  • 3 replies

• Right on track
  • 9 replies

What I mean is if I already activated the pass with the first travel day on 23 Apr. In case I want to travel earlier which is on 22 Apr. Can I add just 22 Apr train to the trip (which belong to the pass) and that will work?

Thank you very much for your help.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 20 April 2022, 15:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I think you'll have to cancel the travel day on the 23rd and then activate the pass again with start date on the 22nd.

You can cancel a travel day in My Pass: select the travel day and tap on "Cancel travel day”.

There is no need to activate a travel day a long time in advance. The best is only to activate when you're absolutely certain of the date, because if you change plans and forget to cancel your travel day, then you loose it. A travel day can only be cancelled when it hasn't started yet.

I think you'll have to cancel the travel day on the 23rd and then activate the pass again with start date on the 22nd.

You can cancel a travel day in My Pass: select the travel day and tap on "Cancel travel day”.

There is no need to activate a travel day a long time in advance. The best is only to activate when you're absolutely certain of the date, because if you change plans and forget to cancel your travel day, then you loose it. A travel day can only be cancelled when it hasn't started yet.

Anyway, Is it ok to just activate the pass on the first day to trave, in this case on the 22nd? Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Anyway, Is it ok to just activate the pass on the first day to trave, in this case on the 22nd? Thank you.

Sure it is.