Solved

Can I use my seat reservations I made with the old pass, with the new pass?

• 23 August 2022
  • 8 replies

I bought a ticket for seat reservation with my old mobile pass number, and then my agent cancelled my old mobile pass without my order of cancellation. Then I bought a new mobile pass again with the same name and my all information but a different pass number due to new purchasing. So I wonder if I can still use the seat reservation ticket with my new mobile pass.

icon

Best answer by Al_G 23 August 2022, 16:45

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Reservations are not matched to pass numbers, so there is no problem with a changed pass.

The pass number is indicated on the seat reservation ticket. So even if it is confirmed that I am the same person with my name, is it a problem that the pass number is different?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

If challenged you have ID to show you are both the reservation maker and the pass holder

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The pass number is indicated on the seat reservation ticket. So even if it is confirmed that I am the same person with my name, is it a problem that the pass number is different?

Is this a reservation for an Italian train booked through Eurail or Trentalia? That's the only instance I know where the pass number is printed on the reservation.

It is eurail global mobile pass

I mean it is reservation for Italian train, Trenitalia booked through eurail global mobile pass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I mean it is reservation for Italian train, Trenitalia booked through eurail global mobile pass.

Then the pass number will indeed be on the reservation. But I wouldn't worry too much. I doubt if they will really check this.

Ok, thanks very much