Solved

Can’t activate but i am 28

• 17 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Good evening. So today i wanted to activate but i got the following error:
“You must be 28 or under on your first travel day"
I am born on the 28th of July in 1993 so i am 28. And wanted to start my journey on the 21st of August but i seems that I can’t. I am quite confused right now and a bit afraid that I can’t start my traveling. I hope you can answer my question since it didn’t say anything about this topic on the website. Thank you in advance for your answer!

Met vriendelijke groet,
Michael van den Berg

icon

Best answer by Nanja 19 August 2021, 11:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, please contact our Customer Support team directly, here. They can look into the details of your Pass and assist you further. Cheers, 

Dear Nanja,

Thank you for your message. I allready sent a email on monday to the customer service and one via this link but to this day no answer. Could you please check with your couleagues if they can pick it up?

Thanks for the answer in advance!

Kind regards,

Michael van den Berg

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Michael, sure! Can you provide me with your email address via a private message? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Just for other travellers to see the right answer - youth is for 27 or younger, but the app is wrongly saying youth is for 28 or younger, but blocks you from activating. You'll need to exchange your Pass. Apologies for the inconvenience.