Solved

Can't activate mobile pass, travelling on Monday morning

• 16 April 2022
  • 5 replies

I need to activate my mobile pass on a new device, the phone it was activated on is broken and I can't access it to deactivate my pass. I am travelling on Monday morning and although I have raised this with the service desk, it doesn't seem like I can rely on a response before I begin my journey. Is there any other way to contact Eurail?

icon

Best answer by Angelo 16 April 2022, 18:40

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Sorry no other way to contact Eurail, but if you used the online form to get help they will come to you asap prefering people with problems currently on a trip. 

Okay, thank you Angelo, I will cross my fingers. Does anyone know if there is a process to be reimbursed if you have to buy a new ticket due to a technical issue like this? We already have our reservations sorted and paid for, I just can't access my pass. Thanks for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Did you mention when you need to travel? They prioritise requests for urgency and the travel date is an important factor for that.

Reimbursement is also handled via customer service. Don't know though what their policy is if your phone breaks down.

Thanks for your reply. I did mention it in my message but they only ask are you travelling now or in the next 2 weeks on the form so not sure how it will get prioritised by the system if the message itself isn't read!

This is solved! Panic over. Thanks for your help.