Solved

Can’t add mobile pass to railplanner app

• 10 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I was scheduled to take the train this morning, but cannot because of a problem with the rail planner app. I am trying to add my pass to the app (I have double checked to make sure the pass number is correct), but the app tells me “Something went wrong”. The app is also updated to the newest version. Any help is much appreciated, it’s a pretty urgent problem. 

Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 11 August 2022, 14:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The only you can do it to open an issue with Customers Support through this form and ask for help. Clearly state that you are currently travelling but that the app problem prevents you from travelling. 

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new.

You are sure that you use your Eurail passnumber from the confirmation email when you try to activate the pass in the app?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello, I am sorry that you had trouble with the pass and I hope that this issue was resolved. In case other travelers are running into the same thing, the error message “Something went wrong” could indicate any one of the following: 

• Your current WiFi/mobile data connection is not strong or stable enough to activate the pass. 
  • The pass was previously activated on a different device. 
  • Your smartphone's settings might be interfering with the app's ability to function: please ensure that your phone is using the Gregorian calendar, timezone is set to automatic and that the 24-hour time display is switched off. 

Also please always use the latest version of the app. The Rail Planner app requires at least iOS 13.0+ or Android 6.0+ to operate.