Solved

Can't connect journeys to pass

I have already submitted for help to customer support but looking to travel this morning and haven’t heard back.

I have 4 passes linked on my device. They are all show two time in the My Pass screen. 

Two of the passes are allowing me to link journeys to them and I can see a ticket for today’s journey in the My Pass section as expected.

However the other two won’t allow me to add a journey to the pass and therefore I do not see a ticket in the My Pass section. When I try to link I get this generic error message. 

I submitted requests for help and from what I can tell there is no support in person at any Paris train station. Any suggestions? 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 4 July 2022, 00:37

View original

4 replies

Also I am in app version 24.0.0 on iOS

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I suppose that you already have uppdated the app to the latest version and restarted your phone?

@seewulf @rvdborgt Any ideas?

I did make sure the app was up to date. I did get things working well enough to get our tickets for this leg but I am still seeing the passes listed twice in the My Pass screen. I also can now see I have two Trips linked to one pass. I think that is likely what is causing the issues. I can’t see how to remove the trip without any journeys linked to it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This is weird. If there are only 4 passes, then you shouldn't see 8 of them.

There should also be only 4 trips.

In any case, enable error logging and send customer service your device ID:

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/articles/4571649483165-Contacting-us-about-an-issue-