Solved

Can't delete traveler // delete trip // deactivate pass

• 26 July 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi everybody, so sorry for the newbie question. 

I want to get a refund for my pass, but: 

- I need to change the validity date (which is tomorrow! argh) 

- So I need to delete my trip but: “This trip can’t be deleted. There are travelers in this trip. Please delete the travelers first, then delete this trip” 

- But when I try to delete the traveler (myself), any options with the traveler are grayed out and I can’t edit anything. 

This has been a really miserable experience - any suggestions or assistance would be super appreciated. I know my pass isn’t eligible for a refund once the start date comes (tonight at midnight) so I am stressing and my emails to customer service haven’t been answered. 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 29 July 2022, 15:31

View original

4 replies

Hello,

Apologies for the technical Issue. Please create a new trip and add manually the travellers.

I hope this helps!

-Annie

For anyone looking to resolve this problem in the future - I don’t know if the solution above works or not, but what I realized was that when I tried to delete the trip/traveler, a tiny info point (like a small bubble of text on the site) on my screen was blocking 99% of the button I needed to click on to delete the trip/traveler. Once I did that everything else fell into place. 

I’m glad I figured it out myself as I never heard back from customer service and unfortunately didn’t get any help from the forum. I would have been upset if this glitch put me in a position where I wouldn’t have been able to claim my refund. 

Me too.

I can’t delete travelers!

I need to do this first in order to delete my old trip, which seems to prevent me from picking up a new trip that I purchased!!!

What do I do??

Badge

I have the same problem.. 

Need to delete travelers