Solved

Can't get to checkout to buy my pass

• 19 June 2021
  • 6 replies

I’ve been trying several times to buy my interail pass today and I cannot get to checkout. When I click on “Proceed to checkout” I’m directed to a blank page that tells me to add my details but there are no fields available. I tried to create an account before buying the pass but the same thing happens as well, there is simply no option to log in or create an account. I contacted Interail support and haven’t yet heard back. Has anyone experienced this before? Any advice on what to do?

icon

Best answer by Nanja 21 June 2021, 10:44

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi

First i would try a differnt browser Firefox, Opera, Chrome :)

I could proceed till order details but didn´t want to go further as i want no pass yet :) On the main page top right you find a Log in button there i could create a new account.

Hey @seewulf thanks for the tip. I did manage to get to checkout several times but now I cannot pay and I tried 5 times already using two different cards. I get two different error messages (see screenshots). Has anyone else experienced that? Is this what an interail experience going to be as well? So far it’s up to a bad start and I’m worried for when I would have to reserve seats and book trains (if I manage to get my hands on a pass that is).

Userlevel 2

This happened to me too two years ago, if I remember correctly. (Or was it for Flixbus?) I couldn’t pay with credit card so I tried a different method of payment, I think through PayPal. Try a different payment method.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hey @seewulf thanks for the tip. I did manage to get to checkout several times but now I cannot pay and I tried 5 times already using two different cards. I get two different error messages (see screenshots). Has anyone else experienced that? Is this what an interail experience going to be as well? So far it’s up to a bad start and I’m worried for when I would have to reserve seats and book trains (if I manage to get my hands on a pass that is).

Never had this problem :/

But i used mosttimes Paypal and Sofortüberweisung.

Which pass are you trying to buy? Mobile Pass or PaperPass?
Which Route have you in mind maybe we can take some of your worries.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues during checkout. You can try using the incognito mode on your browser. This often helps to place the order in one go.
f the problem persists, we kindly ask you to contact our Customer Support team via customerservice@eurail.com or one of the other contact options mentioned here: https://www.interrail.eu/nl/support

Thanks everyone, it ended up working on the umpteenth try the next day.