Solved

Can't log in to reserve seats

• 18 April 2022
  • 8 replies

We ordered 2 mobile passes, but cannot log in to reserve seats. It asks for a password reset which we both did but never received an email to reset it. I requested this 5 times. I then tried logging in with FB, it says my name on the top but says I have no active orders. I cannot even cancel because I cannot log in. No phone number to call. Sent an email, to be told I will receive an answer in 48 hours. That was 2 weeks ago. We are beyond frustrated, spending a total of 6 hours going round in circles on the website. I am disgusted with the lack of response. I want a full refund as we cannot use the passes without reserving seats and I cannot log in to do this. Where do I go from here? We are nearly 60 years old, my partner has a broken back but we cannot reserve any seats. I desperately need to resolve this and get my money back. Does anyone even read these messages?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 18 April 2022, 14:53

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you say which trains you'd like to book, people can suggest alternatives. There are more ways to do that than just via Interrail.

If you just want to ask a refund, then customer service will get to you.

I want a refund. Did you not read the question? Customer services are not responding. No phone number for me to call. Are you customer service? a an you arrange a FULL refund? None of this is my fault. 

I want a full refund immediately. We cannot use the pass as we cannot log in to book seats. Worst company ever. Worst customer service too. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Shouting does not help and this public forum can't help either if you want a refund.

You say what doesn’t help, but do not say what will help. Is it a secret 🤫 

Who will answer the question of how to get money back for a pass that did not work. I look forward to finding out

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You say what doesn’t help, but do not say what will help. Is it a secret 🤫 

Who will answer the question of how to get money back for a pass that did not work. I look forward to finding out

You contacted customer service. That should be enough. Unfortunately, they have been really busy the last few weeks, so it may take some time, and they also prioritise for urgency. Travelling people with a problem are most urgent, people who will travel in the near future come after that. And then the rest I suppose.

Getting a refund also works from your account (see this page) but since you have a problem getting access to your account, you'll have to wait for customer service.

Its sooo aweful- I regret this buy so much!!!

Linda, I fear I am in the same boat as you in all ways. I cant get into my account and cannot make reservations. Have you gotten a hold of anyone in customer service?