Solved

Can we merge all our passes on one mobile phone after two weeks? Seat reservation possible on one device too?

• 31 May 2022
  • 1 reply

We have bought 5global passes. For me and my daughter for 2 months and for my wife and my 2 sons for 1 month. My daughter and I want to start 2 weeks in advance and meet the other three in Munich 2 weeks later. Can we merge all the passes on one mobile telephone after two weeks? Does that make sense? If we make seat reservations, can we do that on one device for the 5 of us?

Hope you can help me

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 31 May 2022, 23:29

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Transfer of a pass onto another device can only be done by customer service. I don't see any added value in doing that. It doesn’t make a difference for seat reservation, since they are not done in the app. The app merely forwards to some of the websites where you can make reservations (including Interrail's own website). To make reservations together via Interrail, see this page. On other websites, you just indicate the number of people.

Until now, I've managed to avoid booking via the Interrail website, which always adds booking fees.