Solved

Cannot add Paper Pass to App or website - ''Paper Pass ID is not good''

The form keep saying that my Paper Pass ID is not good (both on mobile app and web site) but I check it many times, I am entering I (or i) and 8 digits and YES i selected paper pass. Please be kind and make your app works like it should.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 1 July 2022, 14:01

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Where on the paper pass do you find the number you try to enter?

@rvdborgt @seewulf 

I found here inside outside there is no passnumber

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I found here inside outside there is no passnumber

Maybe you got a old PassCover (i´ve had it once) and this number is not anymore in the system. 

I recommend to contact Customer Service

Hi.

Thank you for your answer. I can’t seem to find a  Customer Service Number for Interrail and SNCF support is no help.

Where should I call ?

Regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

That is for sure an old pass cover. It's from 2020 or older. On the back side, in the middle on the right side next to a 1-dimensional barcode, it will say from which year, e.g. "2019 Edition”.

I'm afraid this is an issuing error by SNCF. I'd report this to customer service and ask them what to do.

You could also go back to the sales point and request a 2022 pass cover.

Indeed it seems to be the case.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

As you are travelling rather soon I would suggest that you go back to SNCF and ask for a new pass number for 2022. I don't think that Customer Support can help here as you got the old pass number from SNCF.

Customer Support is overloaded with requests so their response time is very long.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The OLD covers have a preprinted adress on the other side and tell you to send it back after use to that (interrail-Utrecht/NL). THis is NOT anymore since they introduced the mobile passes (as these take over the rather cumbersome job of having to register and count all passes and trips)

As you live in FR and thus likely have to make the first RES to get out-let again SNCF handle that-at a counter in a gare. THis is one of the remarkable features of this national society that they seem unable to keep stocks……..

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Is it not possible to use the pass like this, without app? There are some problems some times with the app. I recommend to use the paper pass in old-style with pen.