Solved

cannot add passes

• 20 April 2022
  • 3 replies

My pass shows up on app and is activated. 2 other travelers in our group shows name and pass number.  When we put their pass info in it says something went wrong try soon or contact us.  Emailed multiple times,  still cannot add passes?  Not sure if I'm missing something or what? 

icon

Best answer by Marion 29 April 2022, 14:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I've seen more reports like this one. Did you mention to customer support when you are travelling? Because that's an important factor in determining urgency.

1. Please check if there's an app update.
  2. Do you have iPhone or Android? Which version? (Go to More, scroll to the bottom.)
  3. In the app, please go to More > Settings, scroll to the bottom and enable error logging. Then try the action that triggers the error again, so customer support will have logs to look at.

The App was updated, I have Android, Galaxy S20+ 5g. Went to More >Settings and enabled error logging. Tried to add the passes again and received the error message again on both.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

My pass shows up on app and is activated. 2 other travelers in our group shows name and pass number.  When we put their pass info in it says something went wrong try soon or contact us.  Emailed multiple times,  still cannot add passes?  Not sure if I'm missing something or what? 

Hi Weidaman, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues. Someone from our customer service will come back to your emails. We are receiving a large amount of requests so questions are being prioritized by date of departure. Cheers,