Solved

Cannot add train journeys, travel day deducted

• 21 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I cannot add train journeys anymore to my mobile pass. However a travel day has been deducted although it was not used. I am in the middle of my journey. So I had to buy tickets and will have to buy more tickets for the trains. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times. But it still does not work. This is very frustrating. Is there a number I can call? I tried contacting Interrail everywhere but everywhere they just ask to wait for 2 to 4 business days.

Regards,

Anusha

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 21 July 2021, 11:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Does "everywhere” include the new contact form?

Do claim back the additional costs after your trip. Keep all tickets for that purpose.

Does "everywhere” include the new contact form?

Do claim back the additional costs after your trip. Keep all tickets for that purpose.

Thank you. I have contacted them through this contact form. I will keep the tickets. If there is also a form for the claims, please do share.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Anusha, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues during your trip. You did the right thing, by reaching out to our Customer Support team via the form as they can look into your individual case and assist you further. We do not have an individual form for claims, so you can provide the Customer Support agent directly with your tickets. Cheers,