Solved

Cant delete a trip

• 27 September 2021
  • 1 reply

So, the Problem is:

My girlfriend an me booked two global passes from her account. if she wants to add us to a trip it wont work for my ticket. the platform says there is already an activated trip on my pass. It says i activated it in august but i didnt activate anything (the details that we will travel from first of october till end of november are right but i didnt activate it in august, aktivated the ticket 4 days ago). we already deleted everything we could, like we began a journey in the app  when we activated the pass four days ago(i couldnt reserve, there was a error message ) than on pc (it worked for me from my interrail account but was not synced with the app and i couldnt add her. It said that the detail name and number arent right). And neither off us can delete this trip, not in the app or login in via browser, not with her account or mine.

Thanks a lot for your help

Greets David 

icon

Best answer by Nanja 29 September 2021, 11:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your trip.  You can change the trip your Pass is connected to up until you activate your Pass. Once your Pass is activated, you can’t disconnect a trip or connect a different trip. I see you have been in touch with our Customer Support team on Monday and that it has been solved. Have a great day! Cheers,