Solved

Change start date of the Pass

My rail pass shows that I've already used 1 of 4 travel days on my pass but I haven't booked anything yet.  While I originally set up my pass to start on May 22 I need to change that start date of my rail pass from May 22 to May 23 since I won't be traveling until then. I don't seem to have the rights to change the start date nor to delete the associated trip.

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 22 May 2022, 11:54

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You should have done this change before 23.59 CET on the 21st of May. You can only change a travel day before it starts. Now your pass is active and cannot be deactivated.

This is the reason for not activating your pass in beforehand. The advice is to only activate the pass and connect a journey to the pass until you are sure that you will board the train.

You could send a request to Customer Support and see if they can do anything. In that case you need to mention that you are currently travelling so that they give priority to you request. You can reach Customer Support through this form:

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It's too late now but you can cancel the activation by going to My Pass, selecting the first travel day and tapping "Cancel travel day”.