Solved

Change the country of residence

• 14 June 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi, 

my husband and I booked interrail mobile passes today for our travel to the Netherlands from 20th of June. We live in Germany for the last 5 years. We still didn't activate the mobile passes yet. However, by mistake, the country of residence in my pass was selected as Netherlands. I would like to change this immediately since I am traveling soon. Please help me at the earliest to change my country of residence to Germany. Everything in my husband's pass is correct. We both booked together and have the same order number. Kindly help me in changing the country of residence to Germany in my mobile pass.

icon

Best answer by Nanja 15 August 2022, 20:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Only Customer Service can do it https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Thank you for your reply @seewulf. I had already submitted such a request to the customer service. I am eagerly waiting for their reply. 

Hello 

I contacted customer service three weeks ago to change my country of residence, as I moved countries. However, I have not received a reply and my trip starts TOMORROW.

So I kindly ask you for your help to contact me so that customer service can change my country of residence.

Thank you!

@crtzbrg Hi, I still didn't receive any reply from the interrail service. I was in the same situation as you. So I booked flixbus instead of trains.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Unfortunately we can't update your country of residence after you've purchased the Pass. This can only be done by ordering a new Pass with the correct country of residence and requesting a refund for your old Pass (a Pass exchange).