Solved

Changing from mobile to paper passes

• 17 June 2021
  • 8 replies

I am having a terrible time trying to contact customer service.  No telephone numbers or email address, no response on twitter or chat… :( I just booked interrail tickets for my family yesterday and chose mobile passes as I thought it would be easier and we don’t have much time for them to be posted, but didn’t realise that the passes can’t be moved from devices.  During the two months my husband and I will be travelling separately with our children at different points so we have a problem.  I need to see if I can switch to paper passes but we leave next week so it is now quite urgent, hence why I am getting frustrated at the inability to reach any sort of customer service.  Does anyone know an email address or telephone number that works?  Thank you!  And happy travels!

icon

Best answer by ClareW 20 June 2021, 16:59

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I am sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get in touch with our Customer Support team. Your topic has been redirected to them, so they will come back to you via email. Cheers, 

In case anyone else has the same question as me, in the end I reached customer service via Twitter.  Apparently it is possible to change from mobile to paper passes, although obviously you need to allow some time for this.  Alternatively, if you can reach the customer service, they can manually switch a pass to a different device if necessary, but you should allow at least 24 hours to reach them about this.  Hope that helps someone!  Happy travels! 

Please could you tell me how you reached customer service ? which number did you use?

Thanks !

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, you can get in touch with our Customer Support by submitting your question here. You can also post your topic in the community so that members can help you the question you have. Cheers, 

Hi Nanja, I have the same problem.

I have to change my mobile pass to paper pass. I will be needing paper ticket for visa process.

Could you please help me with this?

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have to change my mobile pass to paper pass. I will be needing paper ticket for visa process.

Thank you.

You need to contact Customer Support to get help with this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thank you.

Usually no need of Papertickets for Visa application just show the bill and a screenshot of your ticket and should be fine.

If we want to exchange the Paper Pass to Mobile Pass, Do we need to return the Eurail Physical Paper Pass..?? I mean do we need to send it back by a courier service…??