Solved

Changing the country of residence

Hello all!

I’m planning to start travelling at the beginning of August but I have the wrrong country of residence on my pass. Is it possible to change it? I have contacted the support team but they haven’t responded in a long time. The residence on my pass is currently Germany but its wring and I would like to travel through it - I’ll use more than the inbound/outbound journeys.

Thank you!

Roman

icon

Best answer by Nanja 10 August 2022, 10:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ok.

I suggest that you try to log into the request database to see if there is a request logged for your email address. If there is no request for your email address, you need to enter a new request.

Use this link to come to the request database.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Click "Sign in" in the upper right corner.

Enter your email address and Click " Get a password".

If the system doesn't recognise your email address, then there is no request registered and you need to go back to the start screen and enter a request.

If you get a password, you can then log in and look at the status of your request.

Thank you for the response, I have logged in and it says I have 2 requests that are open. But no response in weeks now

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

As your travel is in August I guess that you just will have to be patient and wait. Customer Support is overloaded with requests and they give priority to people currently travelling and those who will travel within 2 weeks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Unfortunately we can't update your country of residence after you've purchased the Pass. This can only be done by ordering a new Pass with the correct country of residence and requesting a refund for your old Pass (a Pass exchange).