Solved

Cherbourg > Paris May 19th - Prices Unavailable?

• 11 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi - I am getting this message when trying to book using the app. Does this mean even though I have paid for the interrail pass I have to pay for rail tickets for this and in other similar situations?

Prices unavailable

No price results were found. Pass holder reservations may be sold out for this connection, but there are other ways to check for available seats—more info below our timetable.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 11 April 2024, 10:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The rail planner app can't book anything. It can only forward to some of the websites where you can book. In addition, it can't book the regional trains with mandatory reservations in France (which mainly run between Paris and Normandy).

For any reservation in France, book on www.raileurope.com (desktop website only), which is also cheaper than Interrail, who add a €2 booking fee per person and train.

The rail planner app can't book anything. It can only forward to some of the websites where you can book. In addition, it can't book the regional trains with mandatory reservations in France (which mainly run between Paris and Normandy).

For any reservation in France, book on www.raileurope.com (desktop website only), which is also cheaper than Interrail, who add a €2 booking fee per person and train.

Thanks tbh I’d missed that website and using it was way easier to org/book!