Solved

Cleaning up ''My Trip'' - deleting past journeys will also remove it from the QR ticket. Is that allowed?

• 5 June 2022
  • 1 reply

We have a 15 days in 2 months pass, and the My Trip section is beginning to fill up. Making it a bit cumbersome to scroll down to the next active travel day. I started deleting the journeys taken in the past, but noticed that they then also disappear from the past tickets. So I ended up adding them back again as I don’t know if they are relevant and must stay in the app. I had assumed that the travel in the past is locked and cannot be removed from the tickets. Therefore my question: can I safely remove them from My Trip, just to make this section less cluttered? Or do I have to keep them all in? The FAQs have nothing on this topic.

icon

Best answer by Camilo. 6 August 2022, 12:22

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @HSSE17GD 

Generally speaking you can do that without problem. Please note that it won't be possible to verify the information if our customer service representatives ask for a screenshot of the "MyPass" or "MyTrip" sections in the event that you have ever experienced problems with a trip. Therefore, if you delete the information, it will not be possible to assist you if you had issues with your travel days and trips.

Have a lovely day!