Solved

cobertura suic

• 29 January 2024
  • 2 replies

I would like to ask some questions about tours in Switzerland. I bought the Eurail Pass Global, what do I still need to buy to go to Mount Titlis?

The same question applies to getting to Junhfraujoch.

Does the Eiraul pass also cover the journey from Interlaken to Grindelwald?

Does the Eiraul pass also cover the journey from Interlaken to Lauterbrunnen?

icon

Best answer by Hektor 29 January 2024, 19:07

View original

2 replies

For Mount Titlis, you do need a ticket from Engelberg; you do get a reduction of 25%; the reduced price for Engelberg to Mount Titlis is 72 CHF return per person;

For Jungfraujoch, you do need a ticket from Grindelwald or Wengen to Jungfraujoch (possible to buy online but I would not do this long before and would have a look at the weather forecast before); you do get a reduction with your Eurail pass here, too. The reduced price is 148,60 CHF per person return from Grindelwald or 150,20 CHF per person return from Wengen; seat reservation (not mandatory) is 10 CHF additional.

The train from Interlaken to Grindelwald and the train from Interlaken to Lauterbrunnen and the one from Lauterbrunnen to Wengen is included.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

25% discount for Wengen/Grindelwald - Jungfraujoch too. Simply get tickets at counters, probably also available online on jungfrau.ch.