Country of residence for non-EU passport

  • 7 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi all,

I have a French temporary resident permit (titre de sejour) but I am a non-EU passport holder. Can I buy Eurail pass instead of interrail pass?


Best answer by thibcabe 7 August 2023, 14:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes it's possible. Nobody knows that you live in France. Of course take your non-EU passport with you.

Thank you :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

But do note that for Interrail and Eurail, EU/non-EU is not relevant. Non-European citizens can buy Eurail (and Europe is larger than the EU).