Solved

Did not receive the Pass confirmation email

• 10 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello all! Me and my 2 friends have a 4 trip pass for later this month. We have activated our pass and all 4 of our trains require seat reservations, the trouble is we do not have out pass cover number because we never received a confirmation email on purchase. We have struggled to find help with this and the website says you can easily resend a confirmation email but we can't seem to figure out how to do that either. Can anyone help with this? If we get the confirmation email, will it have the cover number? Will that allow us to finally book our seats?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by seewulf 10 July 2021, 20:00

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

get in contact with the Customer Support via Facebook Twittre or directly by mail customerservice@eurail.com  

Which Routes are you trying to reserve as there are several ways to reserve and some even doesn´t need a PassCovernumber

Hello WillBC

I am not sure if this is going to help but if you have a Mobile Pass then you can see the “pass reference” number by opening the Interrail app and selecting “MyPass” at the bottom. Tap on the pass in question and the following page shows all the pass details including that number.

Incidentally, reserving seats for travel in Italy recently I used the app feature without a need to enter the pass number, here:

main screen > More > Seat reservations > “Italy” > Search > Book with Eurail/Interrail

For seat reservations in Germany I used the German rail website at www.bahn.de (it has an English language interface as well as German).

Good luck and safe journey.