Solved

Did not receive the passes

Hi everyone, the courier did not give me the passes I ordered. Do you know how to contact Interail not by email since they don't answer ???

icon

Best answer by Angelo 8 July 2022, 14:52

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Can you please describe your problem a bit more in detail?

When have you planned to start your travel?

I suggest that you try to log into the request database to see if there is a request logged for your email address. If there is no request for your email address, you need to enter a new request.

If you sent an email to Customer Support you should see it in the request database.

Use this link to come to the request database.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Click "Sign in" in the upper right corner.

Enter your email address and Click " Get a password".

If the system doesn't recognise your email address, then there is no request registered and you need to go back to the start screen and enter a request.

If you get a password, you can then log in and look at the status of your request.

The courier could not find the address marked on the order. In 2 weeks we are leaving and I have not been able to get an answer to my requests for assistance. I just want them to send me the digital version of the pass but I haven't answered for more than a month ....

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Was the address on the delivery the correct address? What address did you see when you looked at the tracking information?

You should be able to see the address you enterred during purchase on the order overview in your Interrail account. 

If the address was correct, then it is the shipping compay that is to blame.

Did you check the status of your request in the request database?

The address is correct. Unfortunately, however, no one answers me and maybe I can't communicate another address (to be sure it reaches me, you never know that the written address is difficult to find).

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The address is correct. Unfortunately, however, no one answers me and maybe I can't communicate another address (to be sure it reaches me, you never know that the written address is difficult to find).

OK, did you mention in your request what the start date of your trip is? That is the most important factor used to prioritise requests. It does not help to say your request is urgent, since that is interpreted very differently by different people.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The answer from the costumer service will take some time, in the mean time you have to wait, if you get still nothing you have to buy a new pass and you will get money back from Interrail after that. 

You can buy directly a paper pass at major train companies in Europe like Trenitalia Ticket Office, they sell Interrail Passes too and you get it directly without waiting to the order, or online via Interrail.eu buy a mobile pass you get it on the app railplanner. 

OK, did you mention in your request what the start date of your trip is? That is the most important factor used to prioritise requests. It does not help to say your request is urgent, since that is interpreted very differently by different people.

I have communicated everything, we hope they will answer me shortly ....

I have communicated everything, we hope they will answer me shortly ....

Thank you very much, I will probably do so. If I ask for a refund, how soon do I know it will be accepted?