Solved

Discount fidelity

• 21 April 2022
  • 3 replies

hello,

we are going to buy a 2nd interrail pass for our family this summer to travel to Italy.

we bought one to go to Lapland this winter.

Are there reductions when we buy several passes during the year?

Thanks !

icon

Best answer by Marion 29 April 2022, 14:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Not that I know of. I'd also be interested :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I am currently in about my 20th-since many yrs. Every now & then there are a few promotional weeks when passes are 10-or even 15% discount (but then without refunds etc.)-just wait if a new one comes. And thats it. But personally I see that in some countries where they have now finally done away with all these covid pesky rules etc traffic is booming and people sometimes fight to get on trains again-that is not a time when railways will gladly offer many discounts. But IT maintains its very strict rules re covid/masks/passes/ etc.

IF you just do return FR-IT and depending a bit where you live in this hexagone, it might simply be cheaper to buy return to IT (f.e. on the competitor to your national society, TrenItalia, now also runs Parigi-Milano for much less) and then only use local=regional trains. TrIt also has quite cheap ONLY regionale passes.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

hello,

we are going to buy a 2nd interrail pass for our family this summer to travel to Italy.

we bought one to go to Lapland this winter.

Are there reductions when we buy several passes during the year?

Thanks !

Hi Fanny, We don't have any such discount but I’ll share the idea internally. Cheers,