Solved

Do I need any pass or just a reservations?

Hi! If I’m traveling from Paris to London do I need any pass? Or only with the reservation it’s ok? Same question if I’m traveling from London to Friburg. I’m a tourist from Argentina, South America 

icon

Best answer by mcadv 17 June 2022, 05:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ola y buenos dias. If this is ONLY trip-no of course not, just book normally via EuroStar. AND be aware of the many strike days in GB coming up. (huelga).

BUT LON to WHICH Freiburg? (there are 2-1 in Germany, Black Forest, 1 in Swiss is much less straightforward and more complicated and I guess you will not stay forever in that Fr? In such a case a pass might be worthwhile-but DO realise the many complications, not the least in getting & paying a lot extra for the needed REServations, mostly for €* and the hi-speed FRench TGV etc trains.

Ola y buenos dias. If this is ONLY trip-no of course not, just book normally via EuroStar. AND be aware of the many strike days in GB coming up. (huelga).

BUT LON to WHICH Freiburg? (there are 2-1 in Germany, Black Forest, 1 in Swiss is much less straightforward and more complicated and I guess you will not stay forever in that Fr? In such a case a pass might be worthwhile-but DO realise the many complications, not the least in getting & paying a lot extra for the needed REServations, mostly for €* and the hi-speed FRench TGV etc trains.

And the trip is in the month of December 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It really depends on how much you will travel and how much flexibility you want.

You probably can't book yet, since the new timetable will start on 11 December and will usually only be published sometime in October.