Do you still receive Mobile Pass Gadgets?

Can I receive gadgets and the paper version of my ticket with the Mobile Pass?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Which gadgets? You got few years back a present when you send the pass back to Eurail but since Covid they doesnt offer this service anymore.

You had the choice paperpass or Mobile pass once selected you cant change it. (Unless you refund your originalpass and buy a new one)

Which gadgets? You got few years back a present when you send the pass back to Eurail but since Covid they doesnt offer this service anymore.

You had the choice paperpass or Mobile pass once selected you cant change it. (Unless you refund your originalpass and buy a new one)

I’ll give you an example of the travel diary, which you receive with the paper pass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I’ll give you an example of the travel diary, which you receive with the paper pass.

As you have a mobilepass you wont get a PassCover :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

On paper passes also NO more. Except if you hit an old-fashioned outlet that still has some lying around in the old design-just by chance I saw that last week in a tiny office somewhere in germany-they also still had stacks of DB info-brochures of at least 4 yrs ago pre-corona. It was a non-DB agent.