Solved

Does 4-day Greek Islands Pass cover a ferry trip to Athens?

Could someone please confirm whether the following trip would be covered (entirely) by the 4-day Greek Islands Pass? (I realise I’ll only be using 3 journeys but this seems to work out cheaper than purchasing separately)

Santorini → Paros → Naxos → Athens 

Many thanks!

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 22 August 2022, 13:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The MAIN thing is you have to check if the ONLY ferry-comp that accepts these passes (and there are only paper passes=an awful long time to be sent out, for most already too late for summer) does indeed have boats on this route. Other as for trains it is really company-bound and several populair islands are not served by it.

Could someone please confirm whether the following trip would be covered (entirely) by the 4-day Greek Islands Pass? (I realise I’ll only be using 3 journeys but this seems to work out cheaper than purchasing separately)

Santorini → Paros → Naxos → Athens 

Many thanks!

Hello!. The Interrail Greek Islands Pass includes the trip between the Athens port and many Greek Islands-also the ones you mentioned. You can get more information about this on our website:
Interrail Greek Islands Pass | Interrail.eu.

Please also check our benefits portal : https://benefitsportal.eurail.com/benefits/attica-group-greek-islands-blue-star-ferries-hellenic-seaways/

You can also go back in search and type "Greece" for more Ferry discounted routes!

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Annie