Skip to main content
Solved

Edit traveler info on Mobile Global Pass

• 12 April 2022
  • 5 replies

I need help editing my son's date of birth and other information on his mobile pass. I have not activated it yet.  Ive sent in 2 requests with no response. Can some one assist me please?

Only customer service can make such corrections. Did you mention in your request when you are travelling? Requests are prioritised for urgency.

This is urgent as I cannot  activate or make reservation on my son's Eurail pass. I need to make reservations now as trains are filling up quickly. I need to make the adjust right away. Thanks

"urgent” is not really meaningful unless you mention by which day you need the pass. This is what customer service needs to know to prioritise.

However, you can make reservations without activating a pass. You can book via the Eurail website or alternative ways.

If you say which train(s) you want to book (origin, destination, date, departure time), then people can suggest which way works best.

I'm simply asking to edit information on a pass I purchased. Im not here looking for informarion on bookings. Not being able to activate my sons pass is delaying my planning. Having to use this method to get a response from customer service, just to edit simple personal information on a mobile pass—seems like a waste of time for all parties involved. 

I'm simply asking to edit information on a pass I purchased. Im not here looking for informarion on bookings. Not being able to activate my sons pass is delaying my planning. Having to use this method to get a response from customer service, just to edit simple personal information on a mobile pass—seems like a waste of time for all parties involved. 

I also wished it were easier.

But you can also plan without activating a pass. In fact, it is better not to use the app to plan, since its timetable does not get enough updates to be reliable (only once a month ot so). National planners are more reliable and for international planning, the German railways planner (updated twice/week) is much better.