Solved

Eu-citizen and non Eu-citizen traveling together

• 19 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi, my cousin and I are planning on traveling together . Im Eu-citizen and he is Chiliean citizen. Can we book everything together?  How do we do with the interrail  and Eurail, how does it work?  thankful if someone can explain it to me.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 19 April 2022, 18:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

What you qualify for depends on where you live. In the European Continent (including Russia or Turkey) you need an Interrail and living outside the European Continent you need an Eurail Pass. The app and most benefits are identical, only thing that is different is that with Interrail you are allowed only to use 2 days to get from your home country to the border/airport and back (Outbound/Inbound rule)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

BUT IF it is possible to store both type of these passes on 1 fone is unclear. Many people want that as it eases the way to REServe seats together on those trains that need t

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

BUT IF it is possible to store both type of these passes on 1 fone is unclear. Many people want that as it eases the way to REServe seats together on those trains that need t

Yes, it is possible to have a Eurail and Interrail pass on 1 phone.

No, that does not make any difference for making reservations together, because that is not handled in the app but rather in your online account.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi, just confirming that Eurail and Interrail pass holders can book simultaneously, but not in France (because they have separate reduction codes for Eurail and Interrail, but it might be possible in 2023 with a new system they will use). Cheers,