Eurail Global Pass vs Swiss Travel Pass

• 6 June 2022
  • 1 reply

I am going to travel SwItzerland, Franch and the UK. I am not sure whether I should buy eurail global pass or swiss travel pass. My plan is

4 days in Swiss, 4 days in Paris, 6 days in London:

Day1-3 Hotel in Grindelwald, Jungfraujoch, First, Zurich old town… (still planning)

Day4 to Paris, hotel in the 11

Day5-8 Tour Eiffel, Musée du Louvre, Jardin des Tuileries, Av. des Champs-Élysées, Arc de triomphe, Château de Versailles, Marche Bastille, *optional* Musée d’Orsay and Sainte Chapelle

Day8 to London

Day8-13 Victoria and Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, Camden Market, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, British museum, Harrods, Christ Church - The Great Hall, Oxford Outlet, Tower Bridge, Sky Garden, Borough Market, St Paul's Cathedral, Piccadilly Circus, Regent Street, Oxford Street, SOHO, King’s Cross Station - Platform Nine and Three Quarters

Day14 back to hk

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi, its not what you want to visit-we here only do TRAINS. And you mention out of the swiss not much about that. So I advice: use this pass IN Swiss, book extra-advance for the trips FROm Last stop in Swiss (Basel, Geneva) to Paris and again eurostar P->L.

You do NOT mention any other train trips either in FR or UK, so I assume you do not intend to.