Solved

Eurail Mobile Pass Dissapeared From the App

I have the 3 month global pass through eurail, I have the mobile app version and as of recently the pass has disappeared from my app. I have been traveling for a month now and have not had a single issue. I have tried uninstalling the app several times as well as restarting my phone and making sure that my phone and app are up to date, no resolution. When I try to re add my pass it says error. I have contacted support but I’ve only read online that they are notoriously bad with aid and take days or weeks to respond. I have a train set for tomorrow and have already bought my seat reservations but I can’t access my train tickets. The customer support is non existent and practically useless witch should not be an issue for a pass I paid $800 for. Please if anyones has a resolution or if there’s anyways to speed up the customer support service please write to the conversation. 

icon

Best answer by Angelo 10 May 2022, 09:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I will tag Eurail staff @Marion 

But if you have selected to costumer service that you are travelling now, they will come to you asap. Because they select questions of people that are currently traveling first. 

Thank you, I have done so. And I have booked a backup train to my next destination in case they are dealing with an overwhelming amount of cases and can’t resolve my issue by tmmw. 

My 1 month mobile pass disappeared after 9 days of travel . I added it back with + but cannot connect it to my trip data.   it created a new EMPTY trip.  Bloody useless app.  Apparently you CANT change trip file once you have activated. 

Does anyone know how to fix without re-entering all future train journeys ?  Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I've seen some reports that this happens when the app updates. Not sure if it's related to the version you're upgrading from or the version you're upgrading to.

In any case, normally, when you activate your pass, you can choose between creating a new trip and using an existing one. See step 2 here:

https://www.eurail.com/en/eurail-passes/eurail-mobile-pass/getting-started

Didn't you get that choice?