Solved

Exchange 10% discounted promotional pass for 50% discounted promotional pass

• 10 May 2022
  • 3 replies

hey guys! i‘ve booked the 3-month-ticket with a 10% discount, now there’s a 50% discount on the interrail website. do you know if i can get a refund for my „old“ ticket and buy the same pass, but with the 50% discount; or is my ticket already considered a promotional pass because of the 10% discount? 

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 6 August 2022, 08:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Depends on the booking conditions. Thanks to corona it should be possible to get a 85% refund if you cancel the first one or maybe you are even lucky to exchange it for a fee of only 15 euro. Unfortunately the Interrail Team didn’t respond to this question during the last days, so don’t know the right answer for sure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

WAAR heb je oude pas gekocht? de regels daarvan gelden-bvb bij NS kan dat anders liggen.

NS _INTERN kan het je ook direkt verkopen - als paper pas enkel nog op S´hol of Ams-CS

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

The terms and conditions of your pass (whether it is exchangeable and refundable) should be visible on your invoice that you received in the payment confirmation email. Generally speaking, this should be possible as long as the new pass is either of equal or higher value compared to the current pass.