Solved

Exchange pass and lost emails

• 4 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi! I bought a 7 day in 1 month pass a few months ago for my Europe trip, but now plans have changes and I only need 4 days. So after reading the FAQs I bought the 4 day pass so that the 7 day can be refunded. However, after purchasing,I have not received the email for the pass number so I can’t start the refund process. I did an email to customer service but still waiting to hear back after 48hours. Hoping someone can help me with my two problems:)

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 4 April 2022, 19:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I'm assuming you bought a mobile pass.

If you log into your account, and go to Order Overview, you should find back your order. there should be a button to send the confirmation e-mail again.

However, to request a refund, you don't need your pass number:

1. Go to My Interrail Account.
  2. Go to Pass Details.
  3. Go to Refunds and Exchanges.
  4. Select your pass, select the return reason, fill in the "explanation of return” field and click on Confirm refund.

@Nanja, the description "How to request a refund” (for mobile passes) is not really accurate anymore.

Thank you for the quick response! I was able to successfully get a refund but unfortunately no luck with the email to gain access to my new pass number. Perhaps there’s an IT problem?

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Sai Miller-cripse, I advise you to reach our customer service, they will help you to retrieve your new pass number. Cheers,

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

FYI, the mobile Pass refund instructions have been updated sometime ago. (apologies for the late notice)