Solved

Exchanging mobile pass due to wrong passport information and wrong class

I really need help exchanging my mobile Eurail pass. I imputed the wrong passport information and purchased the wrong class. I trying visited the help desk but they turned me away because they only help paper passes. And I’ve tried contacting customer support but I haven’t heard back from them. I’m unsure what to do now.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 8 July 2022, 12:57

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you bought the wrong pass, then you need to do an exchange, please see this page. And that starts with you buying a new pass. Do deactivate your current pass, since only unused passes can be exchanged.

It is my first travel day today I haven’t used it but it is  activated so I don’t think it is possible to deactivate it. My primary concern is the information being incorrect but I want to exchange it. Is it possible still? Or am I just screwed out of 400 dollars 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

After activation, I'm afraid no changes can be made anymore. In any case, you can't deactivate it anymore nor exchange it.

If only the passport number is incorrect, you could stil ask customer support (no guarantee that they wil do anything though). Did you mention your start date? If not, then add that to your request, or say that you are travelling, so they can prioritise correctly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can't make an exchange of a pass where the validity has started. What is the start date of your pass?

Exactly what is the problem with the pass?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you need to add information to your request, this is how to access your request in the request database. 

Use this link to come to the request database.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Click "Sign in" in the upper right corner.

Enter your email address and Click " Get a password".

If the system doesn't recognise your email address, then there is no request registered and you need to go back to the start screen and enter a request.

If you get a password, you can then log in and look at the status of your request.