Solved

FLASH SALE - 2 added child passes not visible after payment

I've ordered 4 Global 2 month Continues Passes in the Flash Sale for 2 adults & 2 children (< 11).
Both adult & child passes were added to the shopping basket, but after payment the 2 child passes are not visible in the confirmation email/order in my account.
Since this is a technical hick-up of the Interrail website, can you please add the 2 child passes to my order? Much appreciated!
Thank you!
Anouk

Please have a look at the attachments:

• 1st picture is a screenshot of the order that I sent to my (English) partner before payment: here both adult (2) & child passes (2) can be seen selected and added to the basket (4).
  • 2nd picture is right after payment, where only the 2 Adult (Volwassene) passes are visible.
  • 3rd picture is the confirmation email where also only the 2 Adult (Volwassene) passes are visible.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 5 June 2022, 15:02

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You'll have to contact customer service to fix this. Also indicate when you start your trip, so they can prioritise correctly.

Did they fix this? It happened to me but I don’t have screenshots and it is unfair that I need to but other tickets, then are they going to refund 100% the first one? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Did they fix this? It happened to me but I don’t have screenshots and it is unfair that I need to but other tickets, then are they going to refund 100% the first one? 

Did you contact customer service? What did they say?

It just happened today, i sent my format but hasn’t received a reply yet