Solved

Fonctionnement pass

Bonjour,

Je regarde de plus en plus à voyager en train et j’aurai quelques questions par rapport au Pass interrail Global (4 jours sur 1 mois).

Exemple de voyage

Si je pars de Bertrix (Belgique) à Inverness (Ecosse).

Mon train démarre à 14h40 (27 juin) et j’arrive à 08h42 (28 juin).

Je dois prendre l’eurostar et le caledonian sleeper (mode couchette).

1. Vu que le voyage part du 27 au 28 juin, est ce que ça compte pour 2 jours sur mon PASS ou 1 jours vu qu’il y a moins de 24H de voyage ?
  2. Y a-t-il bien des frais supplémentaires ?   eurostar 30 euro et caledonian sleeper 96 euro.
  3. Comment fait ton pour réserver l’eurostar et le caledonian sleeper, si on a un pass interrail ?

Merci d’avance pour vos réponse.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 14 May 2022, 20:33

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Allo wallon.

You can take as many trains as possible/feasible on a chosen day-and use them till final end even if its past 0.00. It is NOT 24 hrs-its a calender day.

Main obstacle will be to get the needed REServations for seat on €* and in that Cale. Caled has NO couchette, it has only recline seats (like airplane) and real sleepers and I understand as single you need to call them and reserve whole comprt for you (its 2 beds inside). This will cost a lot. @2-I guess these are (about) right-Caled is in GBP so may change a little in € as exchange rate

@3-its all on the site-just search. You can even set it to this FRench lingo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Here is information about the Caledonian Sleeper.

https://www.interrail.eu/en/plan-your-trip/trains-europe/night-trains/caledonian-sleeper

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I believe this page is outdated. Supplements have gone up since the new trains arrived and you can now only book complete compartments as far as I know.

Booking instructions for the Caledonian Sleeper are here. Also check normal fares because they can be lower than the Interrail reservation.

Eurostar can be booked via (among others):

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I believe this page is outdated. Supplements have gone up since the new trains arrived and you can now only book complete compartments as far as I know.

Booking instructions for the Caledonian Sleeper are here. Also check normal fares because they can be lower than the Interrail reservation.

Eurostar can be booked via (among others):

Thanks @rvdborgt for being observant. If the page on The Caledonian Sleeper on Interrail.eu is outdated then the info should be updated. Do you have someone to inform about that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks @rvdborgt for being observant. If the page on The Caledonian Sleeper on Interrail.eu is outdated then the info should be updated. Do you have someone to inform about that?

That used to be @Nanja but I'm not sure she's back in the office yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Just to confirm: the information has been adjusted as far as I can see, a few months back.