Solved

Free Child Pass

• 19 May 2023
  • 2 replies

I was ready to purchase my Eurail pass for my family when we travel to several European countries in July. When I looked at the price breakdown, it had a price for two adults (my husband and myself) and one youth (13 years old). Next to the child price (11 years old), it had $0. Great! However, when I added it to my cart, it said I was purchasing 3 Eurail passes—2 adults and one youth. My concern is that my 11 year old won’t have a pass, so therefore we’d have to purchase his train tickets separately. How will the ticket offices know that my 11 year old qualified under a free pass?

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 19 May 2023, 02:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You should have received 4 pass numbers in the confirmation email if you ordered a children's pass too.

Did you select a children's pass and input the child's name and birthday when purchasing the passes?

Yes, I decided to go through with the purchase and contact customer service after. However, when I tried to purchase through that initial cart, it redirected me to somewhere else to add it to a shopping cart. When I did it on the new page, the free child pass was listed there and I was able to input his information. Thanks everyone for your help.