Solved

Global Pass - Multiple use In England?

Hi Everyone,

I’m from Australia and new to the Eurail and Global Pass experience. I am about to set and purchase my Pass but there’s one thing that may make a difference to which one I get.

With a Global Pass, are you able to make mutiple trips in One Country? 

I.E: I want to go to Manchester from London, then return to London the following day before I head off to Paris.

Would that be covered with a Global Pass?

icon

Best answer by Angelo 23 May 2022, 09:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Sure, you need if you have a pass x days in 1 or 2 months you need for every day to use a travel day. On a travel day you can use so many train before Midnight as you want (with the mobile pass before midnight CET). If you have a continues pass, like 1 or 3 months than you can use every day in this period of time every train that you can catch. Please note, that some trains needs an additional reservation. 

For nighttrains you only need one travel day, when you enter the train before midnight. You use the day of departure for your ride. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

With a Global Eurail pass you travel as much as you like on all included trains in all included countries.

With a One Country Eurail pass you travel as much as you like on all included trains in the selected country.

The answer to your question is that you are perfectly fine with going to Manchester before going to Paris.