Solved

Greek islands are included in Global Pass?

• 18 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello I am travelling to Europe for month and a half in april. I wanted to buy the Global pass of 2 months. The thing is that in my trip I go to Greece and I saw that there is a 6 day Greek Island pass too that give a free ticket from italy to greece and another from greece to italy and discounts on the greek islands. If I buy the global pass, it also includes the benefits of the greek islands one?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 18 March 2022, 21:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The global pass only entitles you to discounts on the ferries Italy - Greece and in Greece.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

On SOME of the many ferries that ply these routes-others may in fact even be cheaper as full fare as the ´discount´ fare on others. These discounts are usually available for any ju/senior even with out passes. Just like for flites and buses, there are scores of compare sites for ferries to get an overveiw.

If I buy the Global Pass and use it for discounts on the ferries in Greece, will they count towards my travel days? Also do I still need the hard copy version?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If I buy the Global Pass and use it for discounts on the ferries in Greece, will they count towards my travel days? Also do I still need the hard copy version?

No, if you only get a discount, then you don's use a travel day. The ferry trip must be within the validity period of your pass though. You can use the mobile or paper pass, they are equally valid.