Solved

Group split digital pass before last travel day. It is now on one device

Hello,

we are traveling as a group with both digital passes activated on my phone. However we need to split before our last travel day. Is there a way to print the the pass for the other party? Or any other solution? I read it is not possible to split once the passes are activated on one device. This is really annoying, as my friend does not use smartphones and I mistakenly bought 2 digital passes without knowing the evil consequences ;)

Thanks

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 30 June 2022, 17:49

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You and your friend need to have a smartphone each if you want to be able to travel separately. There is no way to print the pass. Then you should have bought a paper pass that is sent by normal mail.

If your friend gets a smart phone you need to ask Customer Support through this form to disconnect your friends pass from your phone. You need to add your friend's pass number and you also need to deactivate the pass is you have activated it.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Customer Support is currently overloaded with requests so you will probably have to be patient to get help. Please let Customer Support know what date your travel will start so that they can prioritise your request correctly

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I mistakenly bought 2 digital passes without knowing the evil consequences ;)

Next time, just buy a paper pass from the DB ticket office.