I have taken interrail global pass. I have a series of doubts, please excuse me if I sound ignorant. Since I don’t live anywhere near London, I am quite new to the idea of using the rail to travel Europe.
- I thought the interrail pass would be valid only from the day we start using it. And yet, when I was purchasing it, I had to enter a date in the box. Likewise I was not offered an option for email pass, I had to order a physical pass. Email would have been cheaper, but in my case, I wouldn’t lose it as well. Do you think I may have missed something and got it all wrong and ended up with a paper pass? This information would be helpful for future purchases of pass.
- I have gone for an interrail pass that allows me 7 days of travel within one month. I actually would like to travel to Brussels, Anrwerp, Cologne, Berlin and back, from Manchester, preferably in September. Do I need to do reservations for any of these journeys?
- Can I include Manchester to London with this pass? I mean are UK journeys included?
- Although I have put one of the dates in September for travel when I purchased the interrail pass, hope I can travel within 11 months of purchase?
- Finally, the all important question, how do I make any reservations, please? I went through several blogs, forum, community here, I haven’t quite understood much because every link asks me to register, then it says that I cannot reserve or see prices or something like that. I simply have not managed to get through to reserve anything. Any UK agencies that you would recommend to tailor make a journey for us please. The interrail app asks me to be premium member before even viewing prices. Am I missing something?
Many thanks for your time in advance
Best answer by AnnaBView original